Saturday, August 1, 2009

My New TV

I finally bought a new television for my bedroom. There was a 32” model that I’d seen at Walmart. I figured when it was below $400 I was going to buy it. A few weeks ago it went below the $400 mark and I was ready to get it. The only problem was I couldn’t get waited on. Tried several more times, but still couldn’t seem to find anyone who wanted to sell it to me. The second time I went, I even took a measuring tape with me to be sure it would fit in the armoire. Found out I could even go the next size up and get a 37” television. However, the one I planned to purchase still sits in the warehouse at Walmart since their employees would rather visit with each other than sell something.

Last week Circuit City advertised a 37” 1080 dp television cheaper than the one at Walmart. I thought about it for a day and bought it. Ordered it on Tuesday and it was sitting on my front steps Thursday afternoon. Not overly happy with UPS for leaving it on my steps, but that’s another story. It took longer to get it out of the box than it did to set it up.

If you want to hear what happened next, you’ll need to listen to the podcast.




Subscribe Free
Add to my Page

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe they left a TV on your front porch. That is crazy! :( Glad it was still there when you got home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a 57 inch tv in our family room and just love it. With our surround system it is literally like we are at the movies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny about your dogs! Probably not so funny at 2 a.m. though!

    ReplyDelete